Sample Code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sample Code

Hi - is there a new version of theServiceClientNG-SampleSpreadsheet.xlsm - the only one I can find if 2 years old and seems a bit buggy.

Managed to login and select markets (horse races) - but the markets a re not complete (only one race shown for Aintree foe example) and when selecting that it is not displaying the correct race list (horses included from other races)

Thanks

I just downloaded the file and (from a first glance) it seemed to work just fine for me.

There is only one race listed for Aintree as this is a market for next year's Grand National.

Try selecting a folder for a meeting containing today's date in the title. You should then see all the races for that meeting listed.

Selecting the market seems to bring back the correct data as far as I can tell.

Comment

Excel Api Market Selection

Hi

Today's WIN market at Punchestown is bringing back the AvB markets and Haydock 19th Nov is listing 3 random races

Anyone know why and how to fix this

Comment

Are you sure you are selecting the correct folder?

For example, for Wolverhampton on the 19th November, there are four folders listed:

Wolv (AvB) 19th Nov - containing the AVB markets
        Wolv (RFC) 19th Nov - containing the Reverse Forecast markets
        Wolv (W/O) 19th Nov - containing markets without certain horses
        Wolv 19th Nov - containing the main win/place/extra-place markets

You want to select the folder with just the course name and date.

Comment

Yes - definitely selecting the correct folder

Can't prove that now though as we've moved on a day.

Next time it happens I'll try and include some screen shots

Thanks for the reply

Comment

Here we go ....

Today the Newbury the races listed are Worcester Novices Chase, Gerry Fielden Had, Hennessy Gold Cup, Hennessy Gold Cup TBP - these are the only 4 listed.

Selecting the Hennessy Gold Cup 16:10 displays 64 runners and the race is SUSPENDED (I'm doing this at 12:40 and the race starts at 16:10) - some of the runners are correct.

This seems to be happening on meeting where there is a named race - such as the Hennessy Gold Cup - same happens on todays Newcastle list. If the list is just 2 TBP 14:00, 2m Men Hrd 14:00 etc all seems to be OK

Comment

Working...
            X