X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• listMarketCatalogue - no results...

Hello,

I've sent this json request...

[{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "SportsAPING/v1.0/listMarketCatalogue", "params":{"filter":{"eventTypeIds":["7"],"marketCountries":["AU"],"marketTypeCodes":["WIN"], "marketStartTime":{"from":"2020-09-03T13:22:19Z","to":"2020-09-04T13:22:19Z"}},"sort":"FIRST_TO_START","maxResult s":"100"}, "id": 1}]

Which appears fine and doesn't return an error, but it also doesn't return any results...

[{'jsonrpc': '2.0', 'result': [], 'id': 1}]

In using the API-NG Visualiser it returns the expected results but after decoding and printing it doesn't seem to provide anything.

I've tried changing the CountryCode / EventTypeId and marketTypeCodes but I always seem to get the same response.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Is that a gap between the t and a? Or use bflw and join the slack:

https://github.com/liampauling/betfair

Comment

Many thanks Liam,

No space between the t & a so I'm not sure what the issue is... I was following these videos... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTF...Pyv_xOA/videos

But your bflw looks much more user friendly. I've joined github now so I shall have a look.

James

Comment

hi

here is an example I just tried that returns a ton of aussie racing results, You can compare this to your non working one

Code:
        {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"SportsAPING/v1.0/listMarketCatalogue","params":{"filter":{"textQuery":"","eventTypeIds":["7"],"marketCountries":["AU"],"marketTypeCodes":["WIN"],"marketStartTime":{"from":"2020-09-04T00:00:00","to":"2020-09-06T00:00:00"},"withOrders":[]},"marketProjection":["EVENT","MARKET_START_TIME","EVENT_TYPE","COMPETITION"],"sort":"MAXIMUM_TRADED","maxResults":"1000","locale":null},"id":1}
        here is what i noticed different, most are probably red herrings ?

1) Which "t" and "a" were you referring to ? I could only see a space between "t" and "s" in maxResults

2) My example i ask for lots of data using marketProjection, you dont ask for any of that, but i think yours should still return some limited data anyways

3) We have a slight difference in time formatting string, you have a "Z" tagged on the end for zulu time i think. I doubt that this is a problem, but you could maybe try removing it. Also try widening your date/time window just on the off chance that it makes a difference

not sure if any of that helps

Geoff
        Last edited by geoffw123; 04-09-2020, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X