Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• listMarketBook started giving error

Hello -

I have a bot that has been running for a few months. Since yesterday, I started getting the below error from calls to listMarketBook. The error message means that a mandatory field is missing. But, as per the docs, the only mandatory field is marketIds. What do I need to change in my call please?

SportsAPING/v1.0/listMarketBook
    Params: {'marketIds': [['1.177032265', '1.177031997', '1.177032399', '1.177362453', '1.177242591']], 'priceProjection': {'priceData': ['EX_BEST_OFFERS'], 'exBestOffersOverrides': {}, 'virtualise': True, 'rolloverStakes': False}}
    Exception: None
    Error: {'code': -32602, 'message': 'DSC-0018'}
    Full Response: {'jsonrpc': '2.0', 'error': {'code': -32602, 'message': 'DSC-0018'}, 'id': 1}

You seem to have doubled-up on the square brackets for the marketIds array, Is that a requirement of the language your code is in?

Comment

Apologies for not clarifying this. Code is in Python. I am using the betfairlightweight package. Yes double square brackets is required. This code has been running fine for about 3 months now. I have not changed anything on the code. But this error started popping up since yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyuser View Post
        Apologies for not clarifying this. Code is in Python. I am using the betfairlightweight package. Yes double square brackets is required. This code has been running fine for about 3 months now. I have not changed anything on the code. But this error started popping up since yesterday.
        I was wondering whether perhaps they'd made some parameter checking a little more strict lately. I haven't got round to investigating Python yet, so didn't recognise it.

I can't see anything wrong with it. I might have omitted 'exBestOffersOverrides': {} since it has no values specified, but I wouldn't have expected that to be the cause of the error.

Comment

Should the square brackets on this bit:
          'priceData': ['EX_BEST_OFFERS'],
          have been doubled too?

Comment

How can I contact Betfair API team on this? Appreciate any help.

Comment

Originally posted by jabe View Post
              Should the square brackets on this bit:
              'priceData': ['EX_BEST_OFFERS'],
              have been doubled too?
              Thank you for the suggestion. I just tried this but got the exact same error.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyuser View Post
                How can I contact Betfair API team on this? Appreciate any help.
                It's bdp@betfair.com

Comment

Thank you. Email sent. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Double brackets is not valid

Comment

hobbyuser
                      Did you get an answer from Betfair API team? I have also the same issue with Betfairlightweight since today. It was working great before and since many years.

Edit: LiamP was right. I tried and it works again. Thanks.
                      The stranger thing is I'm sure to use this endpoint with my bot with double brackets since many years and all was working great...
                      Last edited by Julien06; 29-03-2021, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X