BF Tech Support Question on Betfair Graphs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF Tech Support Question on Betfair Graphs

I know it is not officially part of the API, but almost every BF App uses the Betfair graphs. Have you changed the endpoint for the Betfair graphs, without warning folks first ?

The old endpoint I used hasnt been working for 2 days now, is this a temporary change or is this a permanent change ?

Thanks

OK Cancel my question, I have answered it myself by reading the BetAngel forum. It appears you answer their questions before you make announcements on your own website or answer user questions here. They have released a new patch now, which implies BF have permanently changed the graphs endpoint.

If it is helpful for anyone else the new endpoint is of the form below

Code:
    https://xtsd.betfair.com/LoadRunnerInfoChartAction/?marketId=171575160&selectionId=127991&handicap=0.5

Comment

Can you post a link to the post on bet angel forum? I can't find it.
      Thanks

Comment

There were lots of posts on their forum from customers asking why the graphs had stopped working. There was no official announcement there or here from Betfair that I spotted. The new URL I posted a while ago is working fine still. Just update your code to use that.

I have no idea why a multi million pound company couldnt spare 1 person for 30 seconds to just tell us that before the event !

Comment

Originally posted by geoffw123 View Post
          There were lots of posts on their forum from customers asking why the graphs had stopped working. There was no official announcement there or here from Betfair that I spotted. The new URL I posted a while ago is working fine still. Just update your code to use that.

I have no idea why a multi million pound company couldnt spare 1 person for 30 seconds to just tell us that before the event !
          What most apps uses is using undocumented, so publicly not available urls of betfair web api, well at least for common John, right?

So why should betfair inform us when they anything changes on such internally used api?

If you use that, just make your research and change url endpoint in your app!
          Betfair BOT SDK

Comment

Working...
          X