Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• return all market matched bets

Hi all,

I am trying to work out how to return all matched bets in a market (for everyone, not just my orders) since the market has opened (so I can return a graph of price over time).

I am writing in python however feedback in java or any other language would be appreciated.

Currently, I am trying to do this using the get market book function using order projection and match projection. However, as it doesn't seem to be working, I'm not sure if I'm on on the right path.

Cheers

Here you have got some inspiration:

http://bfexplorer.net/Articles/Content/531
    Betfair BOT SDK

Comment

Hi bfexplorer,

Thanks for the recommendation. I appreciate the inspiration, your site is great. But I am trying to build the tool into my project and thus this doesn't help me execute that.

Obviously this is a feature that is able to be built so clearly I'm doing something pretty stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by c0nsul View Post
        Hi all,

I am trying to work out how to return all matched bets in a market (for everyone, not just my orders) since the market has opened (so I can return a graph of price over time).

I am writing in python however feedback in java or any other language would be appreciated.

Currently, I am trying to do this using the get market book function using order projection and match projection. However, as it doesn't seem to be working, I'm not sure if I'm on on the right path.

Cheers
        This is not possible, you can only see your orders or the amount traded per price.

Comment

Hi Liam,

But I see that people have done it. For example, bfexplorers chart that he's linked clearly charts the price movement over time. I presumed there would be functionality built into the API for it other than having to set up the API data stream and storing the values myself?

Comment

Hi Liam,

But I see that people have done it. For example, bfexplorers chart that he's linked clearly charts the price movement over time. I presumed there would be functionality built into the API for it other than having to set up the API data stream and storing the values myself?
            Sadly not, there is no public* endpoint that will give you prices over time.

*there is a private api ‘graph’ endpoint that does do what you want but there is no documentation and if I remember correctly it comes through a web socket.

Btw if you are using python feel free to join the bflw slack group

https://github.com/liampauling/betfa...airlightweight

Comment

Well that's no fun. Bit of extra work to do then.

Will do, thanks for the help.

Comment

Hi bfexplorer,

Thanks for the recommendation. I appreciate the inspiration, your site is great. But I am trying to build the tool into my project and thus this doesn't help me execute that.

Obviously this is a feature that is able to be built so clearly I'm doing something pretty stupid.
                My app is built (bfexplorer) on Bfexplorer BOT SDK

http://bfexplorer.net/Products/BfexplorerBotSDK

so if your project is just personal one, or whatever one, if you use my bot sdk, you will get access to all features you can see in bfexplorer. If you do not like user interface of bfexplorer you can build your one.

It is the same like I use Bfexplorer BOT SDK to build "Cash out all" web site:

http://bfexplorer.net/Products/CashOutAll

what is web app. Here you can see difference between my bot sdk and other libraries, for instance python one, as my bot sdk is framework.

For instance "Cash Out All" web site is about cashing out all open bet positions, or just selecting ones. You know that feature betfair web app offers per one market. My web app does it for all markets. How it was implemented?

My desktop app (bfexplorer) offers different bots to execute cash out, in my words, I call such bots Close Bet Position, and there are 4 versions of such bot, the one used in web app is: "Close Market Bert Position".

So when build web app I just used this feature of Bfexplorer BOT SDK, and if you require such feature in any of your apps, you can use any of prebuilt bfexplorer bots as well, in your own application.
                Betfair BOT SDK

Comment

Working...
                X