Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do I receive SUBSCRIPTION_LIMIT_EXCEEDED when I should be under my limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I receive SUBSCRIPTION_LIMIT_EXCEEDED when I should be under my limit?

Hi All,

I'm using a filter to create a market subscription and when I connect I'm getting a SUBSCRIPTION_LIMIT_EXCEEDED.

The failing filter is as followed:

{
    "id": 3,
    "marketDataFilter": {
    "fields": ["EX_MARKET_DEF","EX_BEST_OFFERS","EX_TRADED_VO L"]}, <= the space is a typo forum do not let me fix
    "marketFilter":{
    "bettingTypes":["ODDS"],
    "countryCodes":["ES","AU","IT"],
    "eventTypeIds":["1"],
    "marketTypes":["ALT_TOTAL_GOALS", many more...,"WIN_BOTH_HALVES"]
    },
    "op":"marketSubscription"
    }

and it raises: trying to subscribe to 1264 markets whereas max allowed number was: 1000

But, when I go to https://docs.developer.betfair.com/v...ts-operations/ and use listCountries with Event Types Id 1, Betting Types ODDS and those 3 countries (not even using the betting types) I only have 982 markets.

Somebody could explain what I'm doing wrong? Thanks
    Last edited by Martinossss; 30-06-2020, 10:25 AM.

I've no idea and I'm not subscribed to the streaming API. If you're still getting this problem, you could try subscribing to the markets using the individual marketTypes to see how many of each there are (you'll need to do this before any disappear), and then try the same with the regular API and see if you can find out that way whether the difference can be accounted for.

Comment

Working...
    X