Line Markets Average Price

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jabe
    replied
    I don't know what exactly you are trying to calculate. I understand there are new prices every 2/5 of a second, though that might be incorrect. If you bet 25 Euros at 109.5 (I assume it's a lay bet - don't know much about line betting), if you get listCurrentOrders, it tells you how much of your 25 Euros remains unmatched and tells you what the average match price of the matched portion is.

    What do you need to calculate?

    Leave a comment:


  • so0
    replied
    Originally posted by jabe View Post
    Isn't there enough information on listCurrentOrders?

    There's averagePriceMatched and sizeRemaining.
    bet matches in Seconds some time in single seconds how do i keep record of that. i wonder there should be some proper way of calculation .
    getting matches from 106.47 , waiting for someone from the official team to reply.

    Leave a comment:


  • jabe
    replied
    Isn't there enough information on listCurrentOrders?

    There's averagePriceMatched and sizeRemaining.
    Last edited by jabe; 19-04-2019, 01:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • so0
    replied
    I want My Position for my specific Bet , While Market is INPLAY ,

    Just see the scenario here .

    A Bet is Placed on Line Score 109.5 , 25$$

    Betfair return the Result it Matched on 106.47 .. How to do i know what is my Outcome in Each Score .

    The Final market Score is 108 .

    When Market settled in Only win 0.32 , while Odds Rate 1.0 .

    How do i calculate the Outcome while market is in Play , its pretty Basic IMHO.




    Originally posted by bfexplorer View Post
    I still do not understand what is your problem. You are here on developers forum, so you are programmer, just use listClearedOrders and load your bet results.

    Leave a comment:


  • bfexplorer
    replied
    I still do not understand what is your problem. You are here on developers forum, so you are programmer, just use listClearedOrders and load your bet results.

    Leave a comment:


  • so0
    replied
    Exactly . maybe someone from betfair can shed light on this one.
    Originally posted by jabe View Post

    He didn't have the 12.31 and 12.69. He knew the 25.00 and 106.47.

    Leave a comment:


  • jabe
    replied
    Originally posted by bfexplorer View Post

    What is so difficult with average bet price calculation?

    Please watch short video:

    https://youtu.be/pMSkD4WynlM

    Result: 25.00 @ 106.47
    He didn't have the 12.31 and 12.69. He knew the 25.00 and 106.47.

    Leave a comment:


  • bfexplorer
    replied
    Originally posted by so0 View Post
    I was unable to find anything in API Regarding Getting Matches . , InPlay or After Settlement .

    My Main Goal is Calculating it while market Inplay.

    104.5 an 108.5 i got from Betfair Website, After market Settlement , My account Section , > Profit and Loss > and then Bet Details .

    What is so difficult with average bet price calculation?

    Please watch short video:

    https://youtu.be/pMSkD4WynlM

    Result: 25.00 @ 106.47

    Leave a comment:


  • so0
    replied
    I was unable to find anything in API Regarding Getting Matches . , InPlay or After Settlement .

    My Main Goal is Calculating it while market Inplay.

    104.5 an 108.5 i got from Betfair Website, After market Settlement , My account Section , > Profit and Loss > and then Bet Details .


    Originally posted by jabe View Post
    You mentioned in your first post that some had matched at 104.5 and some at 108.5. I assumed those were the only two prices at which you had matches.
    Last edited by so0; 17-04-2019, 03:18 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jabe
    replied
    I'm having second thoughts about that calculation. Leave it with me.


    ...okay, decided I was right.
    Last edited by jabe; 18-04-2019, 02:03 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jabe
    replied
    You mentioned in your first post that some had matched at 104.5 and some at 108.5. I assumed those were the only two prices at which you had matches.

    Leave a comment:


  • so0
    replied
    maybe i didn't understand . how do i get , 104.5 and 108.5 ?

    while i placed a bet on 109.5 and bet matched on 106.47 .


    Originally posted by jabe View Post
    You can get to the two stakes like this:

    =(106.47 - 104.5) * 25 / (108.5 - 104.5)
    =12.3125

    and

    =(106.47 - 108.5) * 25 / (104.5 - 108.5)
    =12.6875
    (or 25 - the first one)

    Leave a comment:


  • jabe
    replied
    You can get to the two stakes like this:

    =(106.47 - 104.5) * 25 / (108.5 - 104.5)
    =12.3125

    and

    =(106.47 - 108.5) * 25 / (104.5 - 108.5)
    =12.6875
    (or 25 - the first one)

    Leave a comment:


  • jabe
    replied
    I'll give that some thought. If a third price had been matched, it may well have become impossible to work out how much matched with each.

    Easy enough to know how Betfair calculates the average. When you request your bet data, are you using any kind of "roll-up" parameters? I don't know whether it's possible to retrieve which amounts matched at which odds.

    Leave a comment:


  • so0
    replied
    While using ListCurrentOrders , i only have two Values . 25 Matched @ Avg 106.47

    How would i calculate how much amount is matched at which Run.


    Originally posted by jabe View Post
    I might have misunderstood the problem, but
    €12.31 at 108.5
    €12.69 at 104.5

    gives an average of 106.4696, which would round to 16.47.

    Stakes ranging from €12.28 to €12.34 on 108.5 would give an average which would round to €106.47.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X