Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betfair Graphs

Hi,

I am able to display the Betfair graph for individual horses.

is there anyway to extract the data/odds that are used to display the graph.

In order to analyse that last half hour for example.

I thought I could extract the source code, but they do not have source code.

Thanks,

Evan.

I don't see how you can retrieve historical data from a current race. The only way would be to record the data yourself when the race is running.
    You can get the Traded list for a runner from the streaming but you would have to save them all as they come in if you you want the whole view.

Comment

But the graphs automatically have the previous half hour ( for example) of data. Just need to extract from graph

Comment

Do you mean the mobile graphs or the website graphs? I don’t think the latter have ever changed and who knows what they use to create them as they are very odd. The mobile ones use the graph endpoint which was going to be public but was then never released, you can reverse engineer in if you monitor the requests your mobile / iPad makes.

Comment

Hi Liam,

I meant the website graphs. Like you said, I cant see the data that created them

Comment

Working...
          X