C# - Non-Interactive Login Sample

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bfexplorer
    replied
    Originally posted by BetfairDeveloperProgram View Post
    Please see attached a project demonstrating the non-interactive login method for API-NG in C#.

    This is also available via the following github repository https://github.com/betfair/API-NG-sa...ractive-cSharp

    Betfair Developer Program
    Could you give us some hint why Non-Interactive Login does not work on .net core?

    Leave a comment:


  • bfexplorer
    replied
    Originally posted by Orcun View Post
    Hi, I am using the sample mentioned earlier, however it seems to connect ok when called from the .net 4.7.2 and fail when called from .net 5.0 it comes back with cert_auth_required when called from .net 5.0 (success).

    I would appreciate any help at this moment
    Orcun, did you solve this problem. I can confirm that on ..net framework (I build to 4.8) Non-Interactive Login works, but not on .net core (I build to net7.0.the same code does not work.

    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • Orcun
    replied
    Hi, I am using the sample mentioned earlier, however it seems to connect ok when called from the .net 4.7.2 and fail when called from .net 5.0 it comes back with cert_auth_required when called from .net 5.0 (success).

    I would appreciate any help at this moment

    Leave a comment:


  • hamza
    replied
    I want to api for my own website

    Leave a comment:


  • BetfairDeveloperProgram
    started a topic C# - Non-Interactive Login Sample

    C# - Non-Interactive Login Sample

    Please see attached a project demonstrating the non-interactive login method for API-NG in C#.

    This is also available via the following github repository https://github.com/betfair/API-NG-sa...ractive-cSharp

    Betfair Developer Program
Working...
X