Originally posted by BetfairDeveloperProgram
View Post
C# - Non-Interactive Login Sample
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Could you give us some hint why Non-Interactive Login does not work on .net core?
-
Orcun, did you solve this problem. I can confirm that on ..net framework (I build to 4.8) Non-Interactive Login works, but not on .net core (I build to net7.0.the same code does not work.Originally posted by Orcun View PostHi, I am using the sample mentioned earlier, however it seems to connect ok when called from the .net 4.7.2 and fail when called from .net 5.0 it comes back with cert_auth_required when called from .net 5.0 (success).
I would appreciate any help at this moment
Leave a comment:
-
Hi, I am using the sample mentioned earlier, however it seems to connect ok when called from the .net 4.7.2 and fail when called from .net 5.0 it comes back with cert_auth_required when called from .net 5.0 (success).
I would appreciate any help at this moment
Leave a comment:
-
C# - Non-Interactive Login Sample
Please see attached a project demonstrating the non-interactive login method for API-NG in C#.
This is also available via the following github repository https://github.com/betfair/API-NG-sa...ractive-cSharp
Betfair Developer ProgramTags: None
- Stuck


Leave a comment: