Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

automatic up loading bets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • automatic up loading bets

    Lads,
    I would like to do automatically load my bets, on 1x2 or and both to score, the usual I generate a file in txt format, them I want upload it bets contents to Betfair`s page, can be in excel/vba, phyton, java..

  • #2
    My Bets, or Markets with My Bets feature:

    http://bfexplorer.net/Products/Bfexplorer
    Betfair BOT SDK

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for your interaction... but nope... that`s not what I am looking for.. I do not go even near of that type of bets Lol... Let`s say that I am placing bets on 20 both to score(yes/no)... I generate a file like as follow:

      01 03 05 07 09 12 14 16 18 19 22 24 26 27 29 32 34 36 37 39
      01 03 05 07 09 11 14 16 17 19 21 24 26 27 30 32 34 36 38 39
      01 04 05 07 10 12 13 15 17 19 22 24 26 28 30 31 34 35 37 40
      02 04 05 07 10 11 14 15 18 19 22 24 26 27 29 31 34 36 37 39
      02 04 05 08 10 12 13 16 17 20 21 24 25 27 29 32 33 36 38 39
      01 04 06 08 10 11 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 27 29 31 34 35 37 40

      odds means yes
      even means no

      I could as well provide in the yes/no format it is not a big deal, but yes, when I have a file with more then 50 lines is an issue to upload to the page, time consuming and risk of mistakes... So for that reason I would like to have a routine to do that automatically

      I hope ye can get what I mean

      Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        So these are 20-part accumulators?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bruxo View Post
          Thanks for your interaction... but nope... that`s not what I am looking for.. I do not go even near of that type of bets Lol... Let`s say that I am placing bets on 20 both to score(yes/no)... I generate a file like as follow:

          01 03 05 07 09 12 14 16 18 19 22 24 26 27 29 32 34 36 37 39
          01 03 05 07 09 11 14 16 17 19 21 24 26 27 30 32 34 36 38 39
          01 04 05 07 10 12 13 15 17 19 22 24 26 28 30 31 34 35 37 40
          02 04 05 07 10 11 14 15 18 19 22 24 26 27 29 31 34 36 37 39
          02 04 05 08 10 12 13 16 17 20 21 24 25 27 29 32 33 36 38 39
          01 04 06 08 10 11 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 27 29 31 34 35 37 40

          odds means yes
          even means no

          I could as well provide in the yes/no format it is not a big deal, but yes, when I have a file with more then 50 lines is an issue to upload to the page, time consuming and risk of mistakes... So for that reason I would like to have a routine to do that automatically

          I hope ye can get what I mean

          Thanks
          To place bets by betfair api you need marketId, and selectionIds then of course know how to use api.

          My app offers bot script development so you can automate your betting by making such script. For instance in this blog post I show how to place bets on market selections listed in csv file:

          http://bfexplorer.net/Articles/Content/498


          Betfair BOT SDK

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jabe View Post
            So these are 20-part accumulators?
            Yeap, it is 20-parte accumulator .
            each row, has 20 yes and or No.. each row is ont bet .... bet one line one, gets the first number nd fillup the first yes or no, the go second number again yes or nor till the 20 number again yes or not... finally place the bet in the ammout selected... then second line...all repeatded again position number one, number two...twenty... placd the bet with the selected ammount nd start again... till the last poision numbem in the last line
            Last edited by Bruxo; 13-07-2020, 01:32 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bfexplorer View Post

              To place bets by betfair api you need marketId, and selectionIds then of course know how to use api.

              My app offers bot script development so you can automate your betting by making such script. For instance in this blog post I show how to place bets on market selections listed in csv file:

              http://bfexplorer.net/Articles/Content/498

              my friend, I am just a ordinary excel user with very little knowledge of vba, not sure if I can follow those things showed in the video ..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bfexplorer View Post
                My Bets, or Markets with My Bets feature:

                http://bfexplorer.net/Products/Bfexplorer
                how can I set up this kind of bets in your app?
                https://pools.betfair.com/pools/42414/solo

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sir, betfair api is offered only for exchange, not for sportsbook or pool betting.

                  On the other hand betfair web site uses internal api, so it can be used to build bespoke app for such kind of betting. We are here software developers, and we work for money not for free. Well yes, you may find someone who can spare days or weeks of work for free, just to learn programing.
                  Last edited by bfexplorer; 16-07-2020, 04:40 PM.
                  Betfair BOT SDK

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bfexplorer View Post
                    Sir, betfair api is offered only for exchange, not for sportsbook or pool betting.

                    On the other hand betfair web site uses internal api, so it can be used to build bespoke app for such kind of betting. We are here software developers, and we work for money not for free. Well yes, you may find someone who can spare days or weeks of work for free, just to learn programing.
                    Who has asked something for free? Where in my message have I insinuated free developer .. Be logical, as a developer should be!
                    I do not even know why you have started interacting, my first message was clear enough for anybody with IQ. above 50 that was sportbook... If your app does not operates it you should not been advertising it in my post....
                    Last edited by Bruxo; 17-07-2020, 01:21 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sir, once again. This betfair developer's forum is for betfair exchange, and api's it offers, so rest api, and streaming api. There is no official api for sportbook, and you post did not say anything about placing bets on sportbook.

                      You say in your first post:

                      "I would like to do automatically load my bets, on 1x2 or and both to score, the usual I generate a file in txt format, them I want upload it bets contents to Betfair`s page, can be in excel/vba, phyton, java.."

                      And both market types so 1x2, on exchange "Match Odds" market and "Both teams to Score?" are offered on exchange as well, therefor I posted on your "automatic up loading bets" post.

                      You are on wrong forum!

                      I do not think anyone here implemented wrapper for sportbook api. So what I suggest you is to find developer willing to spent couple days working on your project, and pay him for it.

                      You asked me:

                      "how can I set up this kind of bets in your app?"

                      And I replied that my app uses only exchange api's, as all developers here do. I do not think I am the one with 50 IQ here.
                      Last edited by bfexplorer; 17-07-2020, 08:58 AM.
                      Betfair BOT SDK

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X