• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical Football Half Time Odds

Sport: Football
    League: Premier League only

Hi there,

In the My Data section on Betfair, I'm trying to download historical half time odds (odds that are available at half time during games) that bet on the outcome of the match (home win, draw, away win).

I've been trying to download the historical data files, but there are so many different filtering options to select (without any keys etc) so I'm not sure where to start or how to narrow it down to my criteria. Does anyone have any idea of what criteria I need to apply to the filter?

As a separate question, if anyone has an example of how to download match and half time odds for Premiership League games in Python, that would be amazing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Marco

Hi Marco

Please see attached details of the Market Types alongside their corresponding market name,

Kind Regards

Neil
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks very much Neil.

Would I be correct in assuming "Half Time Match Odds" is the Market Name for half-time odds (odds that are available at half time during games) that bet on the outcome of the match (home win, draw, away win)?
      Last edited by Marco; 11-03-2021, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Hi Marco.

Apologies, I misunderstood your initial query. HALF_TIME/HALF_MATCH_ODDS' is the specific market type which identifies markets with the rules '
        Predict the result of the first half of this match'.

There is no specific filter that will enable you to only download odds that are available during the half time of a game. You need to download the full market, determine the half time period (there are no specific data flags to identify half time) and check the specific odds offered/traded during this period.

Kind Regards

Neil

Comment

Got it, thanks Neil.

So the market name I would want that contains odds for the outcome of a match (win, lose or draw) would be "Match Odds"?

Comment

Hi Marco

Yes, that’s correct

Neil

Comment

Working...
            X