Historical API download speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical API download speed

Hi - I started downloading Basic data from Historical API using the pythonlightweight package. I am only downloading the MATCH_ODDS for a few european countries. The download speeds seems incredibly slow. I requested 1 month of historical data last night. 12 hours later, it is still not finished downloading. It merely downloaded 35mb of data. Is this what is expected?

Anybody care to help? My download speed is now even slower. Over the last 24 hours I merely downloaded the data for March 1-March 4 2017. That is 4 days of historical data in 24 hours. Something is definitely not right.

I am using the pythonlightweight package. When the download of a file times out, I re-login and download again.

Comment

Hi hobbyuser,

There was a previous issue with the historical data service but this has been rectified since Tuesday afternoon, Sorry for the inconvenience.

Neil

Comment

OK, thank you.

Comment

Hi Neil - Any chance the problem re-occured? Download speed vanished again today.

Comment

12 hours of download and I barely downloaded 1 week of MATCH_ODDS data...

Comment

HI hobbyuser.

Yes, we are investigating the issue at the moment. Apologies, i will update you as soon as I have further info

Neil

Comment

Thanks Neil. Looking fwd to a solution.

Comment

Working...
                X