Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• betting not simultaneously from usual address and vps

Hi
    would it be any troubles for betfair if I would basically place api bets using betange from two different locations? From vps inplay only to gain some ping advantage and pre race from my usual IP address.
    Thanks
    Alex

Betfair imposes no such limits so you can place bets using different apps, and different locations, vps, or server, pc must be of course in country jurisdiction where betfair is legal, keep that in mind because some vps, by default when you do not make such options are located in different country, for instance in Italy, USA, Germany, and so on, so choose always UK.
    Betfair BOT SDK

Comment

thanks bfexplorer. I was worrying about two different ip addresses against my account. My account is uk based but at the moment I am outside uk. Not sure how bf will react if the same markets might contain sets of bets from different locations. Still cautious about logging in from vps.

Comment

Yes, you are either Indie, or Chinese, so basically you cannot bet legally on betfair so you managed to get uk based account and use it for your betting.
        Betfair BOT SDK

Comment

not indie or Chinese. just a long time bf trader. thanks for your comments anyway. btw used vps yesterday and today and everything is fine.

Comment

If you have any issues but you haven't done anything against main rules I think you can get in touch with support and explain everything!

Comment

Jogos de cassino atualizados e as melhores chances no cassino https://rokubet-pt.com/. Compare centenas de cassinos online e encontre os melhores códigos de bônus, ofertas de bônus sem depósito, rodadas grátis e outras novas promoções em cassinos.

Comment

I think you should consult the administrator for more detailed information about the problem you are having. subway surfers

Comment

Working...
                X