Conflate Rate with Stream API

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LiamP
    replied
    Sounds like the sample code isn't very efficient or you need to upgrade the computer/server you are using.

    Leave a comment:


  • MeMpyBet
    replied
    Originally posted by EKK View Post
    Indeed - I have just removed all the downstream processing of the java sample code - and now it is gone.

    Thanks for your help
    Hi. What do you mean with removing all the downstream processing?

    I have kind of the same problem but with the .Net sample.

    Leave a comment:


  • EKK
    replied
    Indeed - I have just removed all the downstream processing of the java sample code - and now it is gone.

    Thanks for your help

    Leave a comment:


  • LiamP
    replied
    From the docs:

    Writes to your connection are directly effected by how quickly you consume data & clear your socket's buffer
    Consuming data slowly is effectively identical to setting conflation.
    If you receive conf=true flag on a market - then you are consuming data slower than the rate of deliver

    Leave a comment:


  • EKK
    started a topic Conflate Rate with Stream API

    Conflate Rate with Stream API

    Hi,

    I could not find any info on the conflation rate:

    I see the following in the sample java code:
    "Conflate Milliseconds - the conflation rate (may differ from that requested if subscription is delayed)"

    Is there a setting to have no conflation at all?

    I tried to set it to null or 0 - but I still receive some conflated messages.

    Thanks

    EKK
Working...
X