How to identify missing parameter on placeOrder?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mojovski2
    replied
    Sorry, still have difficulties to place an order.

    I call now
    https://gist.github.com/mojovski/fbd99d3b8c0404479401

    And receive no exception, but a response like this:
    https://gist.github.com/mojovski/d533c83ca3942d8221bc


    The market data details can be found here:
    https://gist.github.com/mojovski/c87be771a56dd53a7121

    What do I miss here?
    Last edited by mojovski2; 11-10-2015, 11:32 PM. Reason: replaced raw code by links to gist

    Leave a comment:


  • jptrader
    replied
    https://api.developer.betfair.com/se...ice+Increments

    Leave a comment:


  • mojovski2
    replied
    Originally posted by ForeTwo View Post
    This bet is failing on selectionId (needs to be an int, not float).

    It would then fail on an invalid price (incorrect increment).
    Thank you!

    Actually, I still dont get how the price increments work. Is there some explanation out there?

    Leave a comment:


  • ForeTwo
    replied
    This bet is failing on selectionId (needs to be an int, not float).

    It would then fail on an invalid price (incorrect increment).

    Leave a comment:


  • mojovski2
    started a topic How to identify missing parameter on placeOrder?

    How to identify missing parameter on placeOrder?

    Hey guys,
    I am trying to place an order via the API but receive a message that some of the required parameters is missing.
    Here is what I send:
    {'params': {'instructions': [{'orderType': 'LIMIT', 'selectionId': 4030151.0, 'side': 'BACK', 'limitOrder': {'persistenceType': 'LAPSE', 'price': 100.5, 'size': 3.0}}], 'marketId': 1.120831103}, 'jsonrpc': '2.0', 'method': 'SportsAPING/v1.0/placeOrders', 'id': 1}
    And here is the response:
    {u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': 1, u'error': {u'message': u'DSC-0018', u'code': -32602}}
    As far the docs about placeOrder tell, I filled out the required fields.

    What do I miss?

    Thanks alot in advance!
Working...
X