Any Real Example for NewApi

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bascoe
    replied
    Or, you could so a bit of investigating on the site - plenty of examples here: https://forum.developer.betfair.com/...eractive-login

    Leave a comment:


  • jabe
    replied
    Originally posted by birchal View Post
    Hi did you get it? I need it too.
    I think your question is a little optimistic. You have asked it to a user who has posted twice, the first time being almost ten years ago. I suspect he has rarely looked at the forum in that ten years. Perhaps someone else will be able to help.

    Leave a comment:


  • birchal
    replied
    Hi did you get it? I need it too.

    Leave a comment:


  • reki
    started a topic Any Real Example for NewApi

    Any Real Example for NewApi

    Hi,
    I looking for a real example to login to BF with code non-interactive, to write my own bot.

    Thanks
Working...
X