listEventtypes ERROR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

listEventtypes ERROR

There seems to be an issue with listEventTypes when there is a duplicate event name

Stemming from https://api.betfair.com/exchange/bet...listEventTypes

Eg - Today "Sand 3rd Dec"

Looking on the API-NG Demonstration tool there are 2 listing for this event. One has 4 markets, the other has 14 (remaining at 14:50)

The market selection pop-up form in the excel sheet is (annoyingly) only showing the one with 4 markets

The market displayed is a bit random - "Fairy 4th Dec" has 3 listings on the demo tool - the main market in this case is being displayed.

Anyone any idea how to fix this?

Betfair could do with giving them unique names

Originally posted by evens-stevens View Post
    There seems to be an issue with listEventTypes when there is a duplicate event name

Stemming from https://api.betfair.com/exchange/bet...listEventTypes

Eg - Today "Sand 3rd Dec"

Looking on the API-NG Demonstration tool there are 2 listing for this event. One has 4 markets, the other has 14 (remaining at 14:50)

The market selection pop-up form in the excel sheet is (annoyingly) only showing the one with 4 markets

The market displayed is a bit random - "Fairy 4th Dec" has 3 listings on the demo tool - the main market in this case is being displayed.

Anyone any idea how to fix this?

Betfair could do with giving them unique names
    Strange. It's listEvents, rather than listEventTypes, btw. I wonder if it's common or if these are the first instances.

I assume the spreadsheet is using this abbreviated racecourse + date format either to retrieve data in a call or to store it after a call. Unfortunately I haven't used the spreadsheet example so can't check.

Perhaps the Betfair Development team will be able to check it out.

Comment

Working...
    X