X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

listCurrentOrders trying to get bet type

Hi everybody,
    I'm trying to use listCurrentOrders,
    everything works fine but I can't find a way to check the bet type "1 X 2" from the server answer results,
    any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

G.

Hi G

A suggestion would be to send 1X2 as the customerStrategyRef when making placeOrders requests on "1 X 2" markets.

You can then make a request to return bets with that reference using the customerStrategyRefs field in listCurrentOrders.

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Thanks Neil for the quick replay,
      no problems while sending customerStrategyRef "1" on placeOrders but,
      on listCurrentOrders sending parameter {"customerStrategyRefs":["1"]},

I'm receiving:

{
      "currentOrders": [],
      "moreAvailable": false
      }

any suggestion?

Comment

Hi G,

I'd check your code against the below as this is working fine for me:

placeOrders

Code:
        [{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "SportsAPING/v1.0/placeOrders", "params": {"marketId":"1.149023686","instructions":[{"selectionId":"24","handicap":"0","side":"BACK","orderType":"LIMIT","limitOrder":{"size":"2","price":"2","persistenceType":"LAPSE"}}],"customerStrategyRef":"1"}, "id": 1}]
        Code:
        [{"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"status":"SUCCESS","marketId":"1.149023686","instructionReports":[{"status":"SUCCESS","instruction":{"selectionId":24,"handicap":0.0,"limitOrder":{"size":2.0,"price":2.0,"persistenceType":"LAPSE"},"orderType":"LIMIT","side":"BACK"},"betId":"140696194835","placedDate":"2018-10-11T16:37:17.000Z","averagePriceMatched":0.0,"sizeMatched":0.0,"orderStatus":"EXECUTABLE"}]},"id":1}]
        listCurentOrders

Code:
        [{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "SportsAPING/v1.0/listCurrentOrders", "params": {"customerStrategyRefs":["1"],"dateRange":{}}, "id": 1}]
        Code:
        [{"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"currentOrders":[{"betId":"140696194835","marketId":"1.149023686","selectionId":24,"handicap":0.0,"priceSize":{"price":2.0,"size":2.0},"bspLiability":0.0,"side":"BACK","status":"EXECUTABLE","persistenceType":"LAPSE","orderType":"LIMIT","placedDate":"2018-10-11T16:37:17.000Z","averagePriceMatched":0.0,"sizeMatched":0.0,"sizeRemaining":2.0,"sizeLapsed":0.0,"sizeCancelled":0.0,"sizeVoided":0.0,"regulatorCode":"GIBRALTAR REGULATOR","customerStrategyRef":"1"}],"moreAvailable":false},"id":1}]
        Thanks

Neil

Comment

Working...
        X