Developer available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developer available

I've been developing apps with the Befair API for a couple of years, both API v6 and API-NG.

I can help with:

- Windows desktop apps
    - c# bots, they can run in Linux and Windows.
    - Web interfaces with .Net and Java

I am not an ios/android developer, so I won't be able to help with mobile apps.
    Last edited by pepepere; 01-07-2016, 11:32 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Originally posted by pepepere View Post
    I've been developing apps with the Befair API for a couple of years, both API v6 and API-NG.

I can help with:

- Windows desktop apps

Hi Pepepere,

: sorry for my very poor English language, I am a Frenchman living in Sevilla (Spain) and I only speak French and Spanish.
    I understand English only reading.

If you are still available, I am looking for a developer about a horse racing project and a roulette project.
    I will need Website, with all marketing and sales tools and bots for horse racing betting and bot for roulette playing.
    My aim is not to sale my systems but share these systems. The customers need login to their betfair account trough our website and then place the bets using our bot. we are paid sharing the winnings.

If you are interested reply at :
    pol13@aol.com

Regards,
    Karuzko

Comment

What is your budget?
      betfair bot platform, bfexplorer bot sdk

https://github.com/StefanBelo/BetfairBotSDK

Comment

i am interesting to create my own betting bot (soccer and horses).the idea for soccer bot is to be connected to the web site that shows the moving odds for soccer or horses and based on my criteria of moving odds to place a bet on betfair .websites can be bet365 or soccer24 etc

can you help me pls

nikolas

Comment

Betting bot

HI
          i am interesting to create my own betting bot (soccer and horses).the idea for soccer bot is to be connected to the web site that shows the moving odds for soccer or horses and based on my criteria of moving odds to place a bet on betfair .websites can be bet365 or soccer24 etc

can you help me pls

nikolas

nikolas1958@hotmail.com

Comment

Betting bot developer

PLS INFORM ME IF Y CAN CREATE A BOT WITH THE BELOW CONCEPT

THE BETS WILL BE PLACE ON BETFAIR

STRATEGY 1 FOR HORSES AND SOCCER (WIN AMD MATCH ODDS MARKET)
            =======================
            Step 1;Estimated the average price for each horse based on all bookmakers offering odds AS SHOWN ON WWW.ODDSCHECKER.COM at time x1 BEFORE START(did not include the odds of exchange bookmakers (last three columns)(betfair,betdag,matchodds).
            Step 2 ; Estimated again the average price for each horse based on all bookmakers offering odds at time x2 did not include the odds of exchange bookmakers (last three columns)(betfair,betdag,matchodds),standard deviation and bookmakers dispersion at time x2.
            Step3.compare average odds at time x2 and x1 and if the average x2 < x1 then estimate standard deviation and bookmakers dispersion
            Step 4 calculate the percentage of increase or decrease of each horse average

Step 5 if the average odd of a horse has decreased and the percentage of change is lower than ??????? (this value will be set by me) and bookmakers despersion is between ?????? and ???????? (range will be set by me) then back this horse.if more than one horse qualified BACK ALL THESE HORSES

STEP 6 : SET AMOUNT OF STAKE

STRATEGY 2
            1)ESTIMATED Estimated the average price for FIRST 4 FAVOR HORSESe based on all bookmakers offering odds AS SHOWN ON WWW.ODDSCHECKER.COM at time x1 BEFORE START(did not include the odds of exchange bookmakers (last three columns)(betfair,betdag,matchodds).;
            2)ESTIMATED STANDARD DEVIATION FOR EACH OF 4 FIRST RANG HORSE AT TIME X1

3)ADD THE VALUE OF AVERAGE PRICE AND STANDARD DEVIATION(TOTAL= AVERAGE PRICE+STANDARD DEVIATION)
            4)INCREASE THE ABOVE TOTAL BY 10% (I MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE IT AS I WOULD LIKE)
            5)IF THE LAY PRICE AT BETFAIR IS GREATER THAN THE VALUE WAS ESTIMATED ABOVE,ON 4TH STEP,THEN BACK IT WITH THE VALUE OF LAY PRICE IF MATCH THEN GREEN UP FOR A PROFIT 3%( AVAILABILITY TO BEEN CHANGE BY ME)
            STRATEGY 3
            SAME AS STRATEGY 2 JUST CHANGE STEP 2 AND DEDUCT FROM AVERAGE THE VALUE OF STANDARD DEVIATION .

THANKS
            NIKOLAS

Comment

Your bot is here:

http://bfexplorer.net/Community/BlogContent/163#Nikos's Manual freelancer.com – How to Setup Oddschecker Bot (part 1)

Comment

Originally posted by pepepere View Post

I can help with:

- Windows desktop apps

i would like to make my own website linking all the price and liquidity with bet fair.. can u help me with that ?

Comment

Originally posted by nicholas118 View Post
                  i would like to make my own website linking all the price and liquidity with bet fair.. can u help me with that ?
                  What is your budget for this project?

Comment

Working...
                  X