Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Customer Support - Non-existant...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Customer Support - Non-existant...

I have a massive issue with Betfair generally and I have nowhere else to air this grievance than on here, the developer forum. It seems ludicrous to me that they no longer have any live customer support, by which I mean a person on the end of the telephone, someone who can elevate technical issues to the software/database development and support department (if such a thing exists). They only have a chat line which at first is chatting with a next-to useless bot and eventually a chat with some random individual somewhere in the world who only repeats nonsense stock answers ad infinitum and can do nothing to actually sort the problem.
    The issue I have is that I am asked to change my password every single day that I log into Betfair. I go through the same rigmarole every day, i.e. password not recognised, you need to change your password... So, I do just that, always changing it to the same password I know it should be. After security checks and entry of exactly the same password, it informs me 'Back Of The Net' get started or something similar. I then have access for the day, so I presume after midnight my account is being reset in some way to reflect an old password???
    Can anyone please help me here, or provide a phone number that can help me, PLEASE... I just find it amazing...
    Thanks

Hi, cherrypicker,

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Please contact me directly via https://support.developer.betfair.co...s/requests/new or BDP@betfair.com and I'll help you to resolve this.

Kind Regards

Neil

Comment

hello i have the same issues and in the same boat i cant login and been to told to come here i have emailed the above link can you help me too please i believe my ip was blocked by bet fair as i got the password wrong to many times but i was able to trade on betfair but not the geek toy api
      Last edited by cooliobase; 16-11-2021, 05:11 PM.

Comment

O cassino online https://1x2apostas.pt/betano-portugal/ é a melhor maneira de tentar sua sorte jogando diferentes jogos de maneira segura e protegida. Jogue com confiança sabendo que todos os nossos jogos são totalmente testados e regulamentados por autoridades de jogo confiáveis.

Comment

Working...
        X